Close

Hybrid View

Super Moderator
    Add jfkansas on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by ffvader View Post
    what is your stock level like?

Stock level is replenished. Getting caught up on pre orders over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by jfkansas View Post
    Thanks for the update.. looking forward to receiving mine..

Several days ago my PowerSpec Pro, which had been working flawlessly for the 6 weeks I've had it (once the noxxle height issue was sorted out) quit printing in the midst of an ABS object. It went through the motions, but didn't extrude filament. When i went to investigate, I found the extruder was clogged. Took it off after trying the usual tricks, and found that the feed motor had jammed filament into the heating tube. Anyway, i got it cleared. In the process of burning off the crud on the nozzle with a propane torch (nozzle removed from extruder, obviously) I managed to deform the nozzle (too much heat). So I ordered a couple of new nozzles. But hey, this printer has two extruders. I only need one.

At this point, my printer got wonky, a great term. I use Simplify3D, btw. Now, when I send a job to the printer, the bed heats up as usual, but then the sucker starts to print before the extruder reaches temperature, with the obvious result. No thingy. Even pre-heating the extruder didn't work. The print would start, but after 10 minutes the extruder stops extruding.

To make matters stranger, this afternoon I replaced the bad nozzle and tried a print using that extruder. But the printer tried to use the un-selected extruder.

So after all that blab, is my printer broken, or is it Simplify3D? Opinions, thoughts, anyone?

Super Moderator
    Add jfkansas on Thingiverse
    That can happen if you are trying to run the Gcode file instead of the .x3g file.

should be have received these by now or are you still shipping?

Hi JF!
    Is this item you are selling necessary to run the FlashForge in a consistent way? Just asking because our non-profit club is getting a Flash Forge so that we can start making hands for e-NABLE and we're on a limited budget.
    Thanks!
    Roxanne

Hello there,
    after i read all post i now really wondering.
    I got my FFCP a month ago and now have to calibrate my nozzels becaus on is off by 1mm. As the pictures from
    SL666 in Post #6 tell me, i suggest having the same setup.

But if i remove all the stuff around the aluminum bar and losen and remove the setscrews (lil black ones) my throats wont come lose.
    It's not that i didn't tried. First gentle twisting and pushing/pulling with my wrench and fingers later going on somewhat rougher but even holding on to the aluminum bar with pliers and turning the damn thing with the wrench i didn't came out nor in. The only thing it does is twisting and that requires an amount of force that can hardly be well.

So can anyone please tell me what i am missing?
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Detzi88; 09-03-2016 at 04:15 AM.