Close

Threaded View

Update #51 includes about a minute's worth of time-lapsed 3d prints (a few models of varying complexity). A number of other videos on their channel also include timelapses. The complaint I always saw was that they could have somehow cheated, but between an unedited video (which had to be fairly simple, because the goal as an unedited video and anything more complex would have also been much longer), and the more complex time-lapse videos, I think we can say the thing works reasonably. I would like to be able to show some time-lapes of prints made by backers, unfortunately so few backers actually got units (and the ones that did appear to mostly be the non-usb version) that there aren't a lot of videos.

As we get the open-source version made, hopefully we can resolve that problem of not having videos from 3rd parties.

The problem I have here is you and others say you want an unedited video to prove it works. He makes an unedited video that proves it works, and now you're claiming that it doesn't count because it wasn't the object you wanted. That's moving the goalposts, and makes it hard for me to accept that anything they show you will ever appease you.
    Last edited by oninoshiko; 05-19-2016 at 04:18 PM.