Close

Hybrid View

Ok, give me a bit to get the Zalm configuration.h updated to my machine. Other than that, the M48, G29, G30 and relavant section of the configuration.h file appears to be the same as what I am running on my verison, with the exception I mentioned before - I've cut off the engage_z_probe() and retract_z_probe() routines to just return right away as I don't need to do that. Could there be something in there that is needed later that is the problem?

You know who PJR is?
    Last edited by revwarguy; 05-14-2015 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by revwarguy View Post
    Ok, give me a bit to get the Zalm configuration.h updated to my machine. Other than that, the M48, G29, G30 and relavant section of the configuration.h file appears to be the same as what I am running on my verison, with the exception I mentioned before - I've cut off the engage_z_probe() and retract_z_probe() routines to just return right away as I don't need to do that. Could there be something in there that is needed later that is the problem?
    I think what you ought to do is leave the engage_z_probe() and retract_z_probe() alone and just assign them to use unused pins. That way everything is behaving the same other than those two functions don't do anything. But with that said, making them null routines really ought to be OK.

Part of the reason to leave the engage_z_probe() and retract_z_probe() alone is there may be other code that assumes a servo is available because you have Auto Bed Leveling. That would be the easiest path to getting everything going. And then when everything is working we can prune the servo out of the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by revwarguy View Post
    You know who PJR is?
    No...
    Last edited by Roxy; 05-14-2015 at 05:26 PM.