Hi there,

let me try to answer some of the questions you still have opened:

1) convex lens: keep it aside for now, you need it for the calibration phase, it goes into the SLS printed part, the thickest side pointing at the galvo mirrors

2) my 2 fans that pulse air out are on the left side when looking at the printer. the ones that push air in are on the right

5) your power board not turning on: the 2 LED on the left only turn on when the heating coils and lamps turn on, activated by the software. The LED on the right and the fans should be on at all times after switching on the printer. I had made a mistake in my connections, one of my power supply was not connected to main, the drawing in the instruction was a little misleading, but it does not seem to be your problem. But triple check the output of the voltage supply with voltmeter if not already done.

6) fuses: i'm not at home presently but i vaguely remember there are fuse holders on the board, no ? but it's been 2-3 months now.

7) bracket: i had the same issue: it screws on top of the moving sled, so that the cable is on top.