Close

Hybrid View

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Great stuff as always my friend, I wish I could wield Modo as well as you!

Do you know if I can INVERT the interface for Modo?

It does some stupid things, like you click and drag to move things and you drag to the Right, to make things go left... its' backwards!

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Great stuff as always my friend, I wish I could wield Modo as well as you!

Do you know if I can INVERT the interface for Modo?

It does some stupid things, like you click and drag to move things and you drag to the Right, to make things go left... its' backwards!
    Hmm that sounds weird. I do not think this is happening with my version of Modo. Maybe you should contact customer support and see if there is something wrong with it? The only thing I did was disable their default mouse navigation because its weird. You can do that under system and preferences.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by hauke View Post
    Hmm that sounds weird. I do not think this is happening with my version of Modo. Maybe you should contact customer support and see if there is something wrong with it? The only thing I did was disable their default mouse navigation because its weird. You can do that under system and preferences.

I will give that a try thanks. I still need to come up with a better joint system, I love yours because it reminds me so much of my old toys, but way more posable.