Close

Hybrid View

I thought you got that price lowered when you contacted them direct and not thru their site. Good grief.
    I paid $15.30 for the Mightyboard which is about right for UPS.

I just went to their site and added a Creator X heating pad and the glass and the shipping came to $16.49 UPS to NC.

EDIT: Oh your in the Australia. I thought you were in the US. Well your right, that is way to much. I could buy it for you, and ship it to you for much less.
    Last edited by 34Ford; 08-07-2014 at 09:06 PM.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by 34Ford View Post
    I thought you got that price lowered when you contacted them direct and not thru their site. Good grief.
    I paid $15.30 for the Mightyboard which is about right for UPS.

I just went to their site and added a Creator X heating pad and the glass and the shipping came to $16.49 UPS to NC.

EDIT: Oh your in the Australia. I thought you were in the US. Well your right, that is way to much. I could buy it for you, and ship it to you for much less.
    Yes, but Australia doesn't mean the moon

Makergeeks sent me an entire Kossel pack for $40 postage... and that is how many kilograms?

I ordered a different Kossel pack from Ebay, free delivery, got to my door from Malaysia in 4 days... so fast it came with rockets attached.

...No point flogging a dead horse, as I said, the love affair with FF is well and truly over for me.

Hi Everyone,

I am going to work with the team next week and see if something can be done about the shipping prices. Since it's company policy to ship using UPS & Fedex, there's not much I can do for now, but I'll try my best.

You guys enjoy your weekend!

Peter
    Need immediate assistance? Please give us a call at toll-free 1.855.243.9838 / international: 1.626.322.3855 M-F 9:00am - 5:00pm PST | E-mail: supports@flashforge-usa.com | FlashForge YouTube Channel

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter@FFUSA View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am going to work with the team next week and see if something can be done about the shipping prices. Since it's company policy to ship using UPS & Fedex, there's not much I can do for now, but I'll try my best.

You guys enjoy your weekend!

Peter

Hi Peter,

I did as you advised and emailed my spares list to them for a quote on shipping, nothing! nada!

Quote Originally Posted by jaykay2PT View Post
    Hi Peter,

I did as you advised and emailed my spares list to them for a quote on shipping, nothing! nada!
    Hi John,

They reply within 24 hours, so give them a little more time. Thanks!

Peter
    Need immediate assistance? Please give us a call at toll-free 1.855.243.9838 / international: 1.626.322.3855 M-F 9:00am - 5:00pm PST | E-mail: supports@flashforge-usa.com | FlashForge YouTube Channel