Close

Hybrid View

Yes, it was jast a quick'n dirty design to get rid of the loose hanging switches i got, i may do a prettier one sometime.
    i have seen the spool holder you hang at the frame, i am however a bit skeptical at hanging an extra kilogram of weight off center so high on the frame. for now i just got a roller type holder standing beneath my table.

do you have the magma hot end?

Quote Originally Posted by Hårball View Post
    Yes, it was jast a quick'n dirty design to get rid of the loose hanging switches i got, i may do a prettier one sometime.
    i have seen the spool holder you hang at the frame, i am however a bit skeptical at hanging an extra kilogram of weight off center so high on the frame. for now i just got a roller type holder standing beneath my table.

do you have the magma hot end?
    I don't wanna go in a topic like this way to off-topic, But we can continue in Private Messages if ye wanna.

Here's the little beauty I own, a sunhokey prusa i3 😄

image.jpg

Started printing with reasonable results within a few hours.
    image.jpg

I think I have the PLA settings sorted, now on to the ABS which I expect to be a bit of a challenge.

Next I want to add another extruder, so I can use multiple colours 🌈 in one print job.

Cheers
    Docker