Quote Originally Posted by Very Equipped View Post
I feel sorry for the people in this thread, who despite the telling expensive production and theatrics in the Big Bad News video, still don't see a scam for what it is. You've been had by the "good cop/bad cop" scam. Let that sink in. They kept up the game for years, pretending all is well, letting new backers join, so there is a lot of money lost. More than the original backers. You just know some poor sucker just backed this the day before this "news" came out.
I tend to assume the best of people until information to the otherwise presents itself. From what I can see this is not a good-cop bad-cop deal but if it is I am certain it will be discovered by the police investigation in time. Regardless, it really makes no difference as far as where I go from here. You can throw up your hands if you want and wallow in the agony of the financial loss of $100-200 or you can look at the bright side: we have the designs. So yes, we'll probably never getting those printers or a single penny back but that doesn't mean we can't make our own.