Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlchemist View Post
Well, I gotta try this PEI but I don't want something sticky in case it is junk. I have read that PEI can be a bear to get to release some filaments even when fridge cold.

Can't speak too much to that, so far I've only done primarily ABS and some PLA. But both have lifted completely clean off every time once cooled fully to room temperature. Trying before that and they're still clamped to the surface and best left alone.

I've done several dozen prints since I installed it and I've literally only cleaned it once lightly with an 80% acetone mix. Not because I'm lazy, just curious how far I could push it. But I'm pretty satisfied now that I can do whatever I like and it'll take it, so it'll get treated more kindly.

Best of all though is that none of the prints suffered during the period of neglect, the bottoms were all still clean, smooth and shiny.

I know I'm probably sounding like a salesman, I've nothing to do with the company or product. I paid for it just like everyone else. But when I'm impressed with something I'll sing its praises.