Don't rush it!?!?! Too much homework on learning object modeling and various software and now I'm raring to go! This whole 3d printing venture is to make something I need for sewing. If it goes well, I'll make it for a lot of other people. In the mean time,

Tang, Amazon support extraordinaire, said my z axis screws were loose (as my mother's always said) and causing binding and wobbling and I needed a shim under the z stop, so I could have more room for bed leveling. Both have greatly improved operations. My mat, on the bed platform, is all gouged up from the extruders grinding into when it had z issues so I'm hoping he'll send me info on the best way to peel it off and replace it with one of the spares that came with it. I ran a perimeter calibration object and had to adjust the bed while it was still hot else it was lopsided.

I printed two planes and since that went okay I'm doing a set of magnetic nested measuring spoons, one white ABS to test drive the left extruder and one red ABS to test the right extruder. I'm using the back of the bed to avoid the gouged area in the mean time and too impatient for cooling before getting them off the bed so I'm using my wood chisel. Gives the plane wings a nice little lift at the wing tips but think it'd be better if I just wait for cooling for the measuring spoons. The measuring spoons look beautiful so far. I didn't expect the printer to work this well this soon.

Thanks for the link. Took me a few minutes to understand pound shop. They say they don't ship to the US so I'll find something similar in Amazon.
Thanks for the reminder to keep something handy when reaching in. Even with all the flaming warning stickers stuck all over it, I've reached in and burnt my fingers already.

first print a plane.jpg spoon print in progress (1).jpg