Close

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by MistahBradley View Post
    Please don't say that the certifications got pushed back, or there was a mix-up with parts :/ it's been two months since the last update TT___TT
    Pushback is something they can tell us right now, so I am very much expecting that they've got good news, but have to wait for the official paperwork on something like Laser Class 1 and CEE certifications... Of course that is pure conjecture, as I know as much as you do, but I don't see why they'd have a 'huge' announcement that has to wait if it is another delay...

We're heading towards 2 months since the last blog update now, would be nice to get something at least. Anything you can tell us about what's been going on the last 2 months even aside from whatever this major update that's been coming for a few weeks now?

Quote Originally Posted by CescoAiel View Post
    Pushback is something they can tell us right now, so I am very much expecting that they've got good news, but have to wait for the official paperwork on something like Laser Class 1 and CEE certifications... Of course that is pure conjecture, as I know as much as you do, but I don't see why they'd have a 'huge' announcement that has to wait if it is another delay...
    Just throwing something out there... most likely not a thing... but what IF... big IF... they're in the process of being bought out by a bigger more successful printing company that will speed up the process? That's the only other thing I can think of since companies buy out smaller ones all the time. Again probably not a thing though. Only the Peachy team knows :/

Quote Originally Posted by MistahBradley View Post
    Just throwing something out there... most likely not a thing... but what IF... big IF... they're in the process of being bought out by a bigger more successful printing company that will speed up the process? That's the only other thing I can think of since companies buy out smaller ones all the time. Again probably not a thing though. Only the Peachy team knows :/
    Better than the other thought I had about maybe they've run out of money and might be pulling the plug on the whole thing! Could speculate and speculate and be completely wrong so just hoping the next update will be soon.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinod View Post
    Better than the other thought I had about maybe they've run out of money and might be pulling the plug on the whole thing! Could speculate and speculate and be completely wrong so just hoping the next update will be soon.
    Only time will tell :/

Time has told, and Kevinod was partially correct:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1572573