Close

Hybrid View

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by MakerTed View Post
    I must say that if it wasn't for my MakerBot, I would be purchasing one of UP's 3D printers. I've seen these things in action, and they are as good if not better than other consumer priced 3D printers on the market. Once I get board of my MakerBot I may just switch over.

Ted
    Just don't buy their filament, seriously. Worst $200 I ever spent - never had such bad quality in so many rolls.

Their printers have always been awesome, but they have not dropped their prices in forever..

I went to the CEbit expo in 2012, the Up mini was $900... today, it's still the same price or maybe give or take $20.
    Last edited by Geoff; 03-16-2016 at 12:52 AM.
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com

Engineer-in-Training iDig3Dprinting's Avatar
    Follow iDig3Dprinting On Twitter Add iDig3Dprinting on Facebook Add iDig3Dprinting on Google+ Add iDig3Dprinting on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post

Their printers have always been awesome, but they have not dropped their prices in forever..
    Thats not strictly true, we are currently able to offer the UP plus 2 with a massive discount of about 39%! Which we would not be able to do if they hadn't dropped their prices. We also expect the UP mini to drop in price once they release the new up mini 2 this year.