Close

Hybrid View

Ah, maybe I figured I would never need that last time I bought nozzles and never stored that data in my brain.. or I am just getting old.. I will have to buy another hotend and the .75.. I change the hot ends rather than nozzle.. faster and less tools.. :-)

You may want to lower your temp.. I use Esun and MakerGrear abs and always print at 235 with very few issues. Do a Pid calibration on your hoted if you have never done one
    On the terminal with the hot end cold and off send M303 wait till done. wire down the ouptut as the printer may disconnect do to time out during the test as it takes a few minutes. Reconnect if need be and Enter the values last reported which you wrote down like below (your numbers will be different) Then send a 500 to save.

When I switch nozzles I switch hot ends. I have run Pid cal on each hot end and saved the values in a spread sheet. When I change a nozzle size and hotend set my starting height and set the Pid for the particular hotend I have installed

.25 M301 P17.49 I1.16 D65.95
    .35 M301 P19.97 I1.39 D71.56
    0.5 M301 P18.64 I1.24 D71.83
    Last edited by airscapes; 08-23-2019 at 03:16 PM.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    here's the pics of the part I got from blackbelt last year.
    This is how it came off the belt. No supports were used and it hasn't had any post processing.
    They were also printing pretty quick, so this is a 'rough' print.
    Attachment 13432
    Attachment 13433

Attachment 13435

Attachment 13436
    The above pic (last) is the orientation it was printed at. That long horizontal section was printed without support.