Close

Hybrid View

Super Moderator
    The filament run out seems pretty essential to me when prints sometimes run into the early hours and then run out of filament.
    Anyway I can cope with it not working, the E2 shows approx the amount of filament left on the reel and seems to err on the safe side. I like the Ideamaker slicer as well, it shows the amount of filament required and the cost of it.

I looked at the Leapfrog in the link, looks a super machine, but it's physically too big and much to heavy for my situation here.

If I do send this E2 back I'll be looking for an alternative with a similar build volume.
    I think I looked at the BCN after I sent the Creator 3 back and they were possibly out of stock.

It will certainly be with reluctance if I send the E2 back because it really is a cracking printer, just needs a better support back up.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikeracer2020 View Post
    The filament run out seems pretty essential to me when prints sometimes run into the early hours and then run out of filament.
    New sensor working okay and the problem with the lack of fan control is now sorted.
    Caused by some numpty conecting the fan to the wrong socket on the assembly line. Good job the reason was discovered before at least two printers were returned.