Quote Originally Posted by parkbobo View Post
So if I were to cover my build platform in blue painters tape, would it make prints innaccurate due to leveling issues and the nozzle being too close to the bed for the tape. I don't know much about printers, as I am new, but those were some concerns.

So are you saying that if I get my print to fully stick to the bed, shifting would not occur? I am just looking to clarify.
Your bed doesn't appear to be heated so yes, you must cover it in blue painters tape. Then you will need to re-level the bed to ensure the correct distance between the tape and the nozzle.

So my program originally ran PLA at 215 C, and when I complained to support, they said to up it bit by bit. And by the way, My Filament- 1/2 Pound of the PLA plastic from the M3D website
You can google this. The typical PLA temp is between 190C to 210C.

The object that I experienced skipping with was the Body1.stl from http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:557812/#files
I also experienced messy printing with Back_Hand_Right_Hand.stl from
That's a very ambitious print. Start with something simpler and get to learn your printer.

And I am going to be 100% honest I don't know what a slicer is.
A slicer is the software that slices the model and creates the gcode eg: Simplify 3D, Makerware, Slic3r, Kisslicer, Cura, etc.

Alright so recently I just tried to print a test border at 210 C and it only printed 1 side, i think because of how cold it is
Sounds more like bad levelling to me. Take your time and start simple.

The internet is a treasure trove of information. Google google google!!