Close

Hybrid View

Qwiktune, how did your cal squares turn out? I set up my printer up for PETG and took a few photos of the calibration squared and if you click on the thumbnails there is more info under the big pictures https://misc.airscapesart.com/calibration/index.html

I printed your part but forgot to enable support, second copy is printing now. Will post photos when it is done. If you live in the US I would be happy to mail the part to you just in case you can not get this working on your machine.

BTW I am printing at .3mm not .2

Quote Originally Posted by airscapes View Post
    Qwiktune, how did your cal squares turn out? I set up my printer up for PETG and took a few photos of the calibration squared and if you click on the thumbnails there is more info under the big pictures https://misc.airscapesart.com/calibration/index.html

I printed your part but forgot to enable support, second copy is printing now. Will post photos when it is done. If you live in the US I would be happy to mail the part to you just in case you can not get this working on your machine.

BTW I am printing at .3mm not .2
    I wasnt able to get to it. I had actually bought another printer, (Ender 3x) so I had a print I could do prototyping on while printing parts on the other, and ended up putting it together last night. I'll do it tonight though and see what happens.

I live in USA [PA] and that would be cool. One goes on each side (so you would essentially just mirror the bracket to print the opposite side). Would be good to have a pair properly printed to reference, but my ultimate goal was reproducing these (as well as other brackets and things) for a number of people in my car community where this part (metal) from the dealer has been out of production for quite sometime.