Close

Hybrid View

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    I'm working on a modification for the VSlot version but don't own that printer. I need to know a measurement and if one of you get a chance I'd like to know the head diameter of the 1) round head hex on the left. And 2) the diameter of the hex nut (the long dimension, not the short one) and the diameter of the flat washer. Also, I'd like to know how far each sticks out off of the surface.

Bambu P1S/AMS
    NVision4D http://nvision4d.com

Add printbus on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by RobH2 View Post
    I'm working on a modification for the VSlot version but don't own that printer. I need to know a measurement and if one of you get a chance I'd like to know the head diameter of the 1) round head hex on the left. And 2) the diameter of the hex nut (the long dimension, not the short one) and the diameter of the flat washer. Also, I'd like to know how far each sticks out off of the surface.
    Dimensions for standard M5 hardware would apply. The round hex head are called button head; the nut is a nylon locknut. The washer is a fender washer that I added on my own. I would recommend looking up specifications for M5 hardware, but I measure as follows (based on sample of one piece only):

Button head: 9.23mm diameter, 2.75mm head height
    Nyloc nut: 7.88mm flat-to-flat, 8.75mm diagonal point-to-point, 4.78mm height
    Fender washer: 14.72mm diameter, 1.09mm thickness