most everything is made in china ,,and there can not be 1000 buyers giving high marks for a product that is bad ,, my own view is that i have on order mix g3 with a large bed 200 280 200 ,, when you look at all you get ,best hot end, good board ,good bed and no acrylic ,and the plastic parts look very solid ,, and very good instruction and easy to put together ,,yes its a new printer and not many reviews ,i think its going to be a top seller , i deign new products for a living ,( not 3d printers ) i am taking a chance but my plan is to place it on a 3/4 plywood board and if need be ,,,,easy to run extra braces ,that why people pay 3 times more for metal just to make it more stable , so why pay 3 times more when for a few dollar ,get plywood and a couple straps to make this as solid as metal , i don't think it will need extra support but i like to have a backup plan . i like the way this is designed and the old saying is ( keep it simple stupid ) if this 3d printer becomes hot seller the price will go up .it already jumped on ali express. ,,,,,,,,, i just hope i am right about this 3d printer and will not know until Christmas ,i think its a good gamble ,i don't like acrylic one more reason why i went with mix g3