Close

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Dargonfly View Post
    Double click the model (in S3D). There are values that display the total size in XYZ directions.
    Total size is ok, but was hoping they had a "ruler" tool or something that could measure between two points

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    Oh yeah - there's an option that plays a tune at the end of the print - sounded good on paper. But the soundchip on the ff isn't really up to it. The star wars theme tune nearly made my ears bleed :-)

Top tip: don't use it !
    lol
    Best tip in this whole thread right there!
    hahaha, I wanted to try it, but was too afraid of the end result, now I am happy I didn't try it!

Quote Originally Posted by Stigern View Post
    Total size is ok, but was hoping they had a "ruler" tool or something that could measure between two points
    Ah, I get what you mean! No, that is not in the software. You'd need to measure it in your CAD/modeling software and do some calculating I'm afraid!

Just remembered another tip:
    BE CAREFUL WHEN USING CONCENTRIC EXTERNAL FILL PATTERN!
    Only do this at very slow speeds, because it will shake your machine apart when it comes to the small diameter circles.

Does anybody know any sort of scripts which are interesting?
    I wish there was an option to have more control over the shells: speed control per shell (not just outer shell), tool control (different material per shell)