Quote Originally Posted by DrLuigi View Post
Nice printer, Liking those Black aluminium bars, How did this kit cost anyway?

Ive been thinking to get my printer all taken apart and making a Delta, But aint sure yet at this moment.

They look damn awsome and have some nice speeds without to much vibiration nor sound.
Quote Originally Posted by DrLuigi View Post
Nice printer, Liking those Black aluminium bars, How did this kit cost anyway?

Ive been thinking to get my printer all taken apart and making a Delta, But aint sure yet at this moment.

They look damn awsome and have some nice speeds without to much vibiration nor sound.
if you bought the parts seperately, about $400, but in a kit with everything ready was about 600, but now I know what's in it and what I can get parts for, it wont be anything near that price.

#1 most expensive item is the bearing sliders for the arms, from $50 onward each... i see now why people use V-slot runner wheels instead ...

The aluminum bars are $18 for 1 meter, I bought 10 meters, but you need to calculate your grinder size as you will lose like 3mm per cut, the black are like out of stock everywhere .
M3 screws are much required in this kit, there is 16xM3-15 in each base foot, 5 in each top..

Allen key / spring / safety pin / endstop microswitch makes up the autolevelling feature..

Traxas rod ends and graphite rods so easy to get... everyone has got them...

The speed is unbelievable from what I have seen, for me it means double the reliable speed at 150ms feed rate.

Quote Originally Posted by jaguarking11 View Post
That looks very good. I am curious what is the build volume supossed to be? 300mm footprint, in my mind there is around 200mm cylinder capable? How about height?
My round glass plate that came with it is 180mm, but I have a boroscillate round glass at 170mm and a 160mm round hotbed, so will prob use the 170mm.

I find height is what I want more, and the kossel mini is rated to 240mm high prints! so I will have a print area of 170x170x240