Close

Hybrid View

The price of the one i saw on amazon is $299, free shipping. I've contacted the seller and was told bulk prices are applicable-- if i purchase at least 5 kits at one time, $100 off for each DIY kit.
    Do you guys think $199 is a good price for a DIY prusa I3? It probably is the lowest price on amazon but i guess there's still room to talk about the minimum order quantity and price.
    But first of all, i need some companies! Man was born for fellowship, we are not happy unless we have friends. we are not going to get the discounted price unless we have friends, eh?
    So if you're interested, just let me know.

Email-tsuiliam@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by mantisspeed View Post
    The price of the one i saw on amazon is $299, free shipping. I've contacted the seller and was told bulk prices are applicable-- if i purchase at least 5 kits at one time, $100 off for each DIY kit.
    Do you guys think $199 is a good price for a DIY prusa I3? It probably is the lowest price on amazon but i guess there's still room to talk about the minimum order quantity and price.
    But first of all, i need some companies! Man was born for fellowship, we are not happy unless we have friends. we are not going to get the discounted price unless we have friends, eh?
    So if you're interested, just let me know.

Email-tsuiliam@hotmail.com
    199.00soundslikeagreatdeal!