When I was installing an MKS gen L board on my GEEEtech prusa i3 I also installed the correct power supply in a 24v flavor. I went to 24v as I like to run the silent tmc2208 drivers in stealthchop2 as they have a lot more holding torque at 24v. And I must have shelled out 20 or 25 bucks on the proper part from ebay. I think I got 500watts just so it would heat up the 200x200 bed faster. On my Tevo Black Widow printer which is known for p.s. failures I went and bought a quality power supply. A 'Meanwell 600 se 24' power supply. This is slightly larger but still the same basic shape and connections as a 3d printer power supply. You should rejoice that today you have learned this important life lesson. which is A Place For Everything and Everything In It's Place! Next time you want to power a computer why not try using a 3d printer power supply. right? Use the right part for the job and you will always find success. And you know, moving forward maybe you shouldn't brag about trying to force your car key into your front door and breaking it.