Close

Threaded View

Thanks to everyone who has tried a build.

I can confirm that if I clone the repo and open the "Marlin-Marlin_v1/Marlin/Marlin.ino" and do a build without altering anything else, it does build cleanly.

BUT: As with AbuMaia, uncommenting line 454 on Configuration.h (#define PROBE_SERVO_DEACTIVATION_DELAY 300) does cause a build failure.

SO: I pushed a fix: https://github.com/beckdac/Marlin/co...d5ba1a103c1f64

DO: You can reclone the repo or do a git pull. Modify your Configuration.h to reflect the DELAY you want and build.

NOTE: I'm pretty wedded to the command line. However, I'm trying to convert as many people as possible to "open source and open science & engineering" and I just discovered the GitHub desktop app. I'm on OS/X, but I see there is a windows version. It is pretty intuitive to use and has a nice visual of the history of a repo. Once you have cloned a repo locally, you can use an app like this in order to have a GUI into your local work.

Edit: For those of you who have "localized" this to your specific printer, would you mind posting a diff or a description of what you changed so that others may have some direction?
    Last edited by dacb; 09-25-2014 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Added request for more 411