Close

Thread: RIP peachy?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Very Equipped View Post
    Anyone else agree that they'd pay up to $20 to have one of each part shipped to them?
    You really would give more money to those thieves??

Quote Originally Posted by altmann View Post
    Yes. Purchasing 3D prints has been expensive for me. The cheap 3D plastic printers break at moving parts and through heat.

Peachy always needed a part shop. One much easier to make a viable business. Instead of this waving things at the camera, TV for dogs, kick starter nonsense.

Peachy failed because it couldn't break down the business into something that added value and sold at a profit repeatedly. I probably would buy 2-3 mirror assemblies because they are easy too mess up. I would buy updates for each component at every stage. Peachy had no cash flow it had a lump sum and no day to day profitable basic business. If laser are a problem fine I'll get them from Banggood.com or elsewhere. http://www.banggood.com/search/violet-laser-module.html

If peachy had sold parts many people would of already bought beta parts at various stages. Even if the results had bubbles in them. It makes it a hobby not an end product.
    Last edited by Alchemy; 05-14-2016 at 04:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by altmann View Post
    I completely agree with your point, but at this point I'm looking to recoup some of our losses, and if the authorities are involved, I'd trust it knowing there is actual oversight. We are still taking a loss either way, because the parts won't add up to the full cost we paid, but if we get the parts we can at least do something with them. If we don't get them, that means the crooks still have another revenue source, and it will expose if they actually do have the parts they claim. It's a viable solution to get the truth and some of the loss back.