Close

Hybrid View

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    mines the straight creator (I think lol)
    I did look at that screw and then at the metal noizzle which would seem to be bang up tight against the thing above it.

Having problems with the white reprapper pla at the moment . It either needs to be printed at temps above 220 - or it's utter shite.
    Either way I still think the right nozzle is buggered.

So where can I get spares ?

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    mines the straight creator (I think lol)
    I did look at that screw and then at the metal noizzle which would seem to be bang up tight against the thing above it.

Having problems with the white reprapper pla at the moment . It either needs to be printed at temps above 220 - or it's utter shite.
    Either way I still think the right nozzle is buggered.

So where can I get spares ?
    I would get a nozzle cleaner kit before I bought a new nozzle, with the exception of some very very bad black filament I got, there has been no blockage a small piece of metal wire didn't fix.

I keep them on hand at all times now.. They are just a fine metal wire, basically a guitar string that's small enough to poke up through the nozzle hole.

PLA blocks my extruders, it happens. ABS never did because I guess it's always at the high heat. With my prusa, I literally unblock the nozzle before each print because the PLA went so crap inside.
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com