Close

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by joop1987 View Post
    Seems Cura released this version too soon. A lot of the settings are missing. Maybe they wanted to keep up with Slic3r and S3D this month.
    Nope, the release date has been planned for +- 6 months now. What settings are you missing? If anything there are -more- settings.

Quote Originally Posted by nallath View Post
    Nope, the release date has been planned for +- 6 months now. What settings are you missing? If anything there are -more- settings.
    I don't have a Ulitimaker. So how do I set the bed size? Where is Tweak At Z? Is there any plans on automatically turning ON the fan when printing bridges. I currently do this manually with Tweak At Z now. Is there anything new in this version besides the new GUI?

Quote Originally Posted by joop1987 View Post
    I don't have a Ulitimaker. So how do I set the bed size? Where is Tweak At Z? Is there any plans on automatically turning ON the fan when printing bridges. I currently do this manually with Tweak At Z now. Is there anything new in this version besides the new GUI?
    Check the dev blog, you'd see it. But the short answer is; Yeah. Its far more costomizable, but that will be stuff that you see in the future. There are tons of more settings that you can change. You can set bed size by changing the profiles. Tweak at Z was a comunity plugin and some people are working on it right now.