Close

Thread: Wax Filament

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Wes@MachWax View Post
    We recently added 10 meter coils, and 1 lb. spools to our website. http://www.machinablewax.com/product.php?product=52
    Thank you for getting back to me. I hope you find a reseller in Europe : for a hobbyist it is difficult to admit to pay more in shipping than in product. I'd love to try it though. My brother keeps asking me to do a lost wax cast project together for the summer holidays.

Technician
    Add Wes@MachWax on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by LambdaFF View Post
    Thank you for getting back to me. I hope you find a reseller in Europe : for a hobbyist it is difficult to admit to pay more in shipping than in product. I'd love to try it though. My brother keeps asking me to do a lost wax cast project together for the summer holidays.
    If you like, I could edit the price for you to make it cost more than shipping! lol, j/k! Understandable.

For the sample packs, the bulk of the cost is the shipping by design. The remaining few dollars may cover the material/packaging cost, but definitely not the time, and energy it takes to extrude the wax into filament. We just want people to be able to test it for themselves so they can see first hand how much better this material is for casting than plastic.

Maybe we will have a European distributor at a later date, but for now everything ships from the US.