Close

Hybrid View

Student
    Follow JoshiTravels On Twitter
    You think the speed will be alright though?

And to your knowledge, is there any software that'll allow replicated prints that fully print, then bring the Z-axis back up, and start again further over on the X/Y - like the way a laser cutter prints, only with the up/down movement too. Because then I could line 5 next to each other and fully print each one, allowing the hot end to cool down by 5 degrees each time.

Student
    Follow JoshiTravels On Twitter
    ANOTHER QUESTION - Taulman Bridge. Shall I just buy that and go from there? Its a shame it doesnt come in more colours, but if im honest the visible half of the product isnt actually weight bearing so can be made from regular ABS

Anyone got experience with this stuff??

Follow ServiceXp On Twitter Add ServiceXp on Google+ Add ServiceXp on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshiTravels View Post
    You think the speed will be alright though?

And to your knowledge, is there any software that'll allow replicated prints that fully print, then bring the Z-axis back up, and start again further over on the X/Y - like the way a laser cutter prints, only with the up/down movement too. Because then I could line 5 next to each other and fully print each one, allowing the hot end to cool down by 5 degrees each time.
    I have no experience with Nylon, I was just making a general statement. When I'm trying to make a decision about the best extrusion temp, I never change the temp by more then 5 degrees in either direction. Please let us know you you make out.