LCD Display
i had the same issue with the LCD Display during the build, the frame holes didn't align well with the display so i had to enlarge it in order to fit and put some washers .

Y Iddler.

Testing the Y bed movement i noticed that the belt tends to rub in the wood mount even though i spent some time trying to get my belt as aligned as possible . my Fix was suggested by Printbus in his Build Thread . i add an additional washer .

Micro Adjustable Z Endstop

the screw that is use to adjust the Z height. is interfering with the bottom right mounting screw on the X iddler mount base. i haven't come with a solution to that yet . if i put it farther right it doesn't contact the Z endstop .

PronterFace Issue

So by mistake i soldered one of the pins of the LCD adapter Backwards . i tried to desolder the pins (which was very hard to do due to the amount of pins and size) with no success . so for the moment the only way to test my printer is via pronterface until i get a new adapter.

Im having 2 issues.

Home position for Each Axis

when i "click" any of the Axis home buttom . the motors only move a little like 3mm and it stops , it does not go all the way until they hit the endstop . i checked my endstop connection and with the M119 command and everything is working "properly".

PronterFace temp error shoting down printer

when i connect the board to pronteface im getting this error.

Extruder switched off. MINTEMP triggered !
Error printer stopped due to errors. Fix the error and use M999 to restart. (Temperature is reset. Set it after restarting)
[ERROR] Error printer stopped due to errors. Fix the error and use M999 to restart. (Temperature is reset. Set it after restarting)

I proceed to check if my thermistor where working right . im getting temperatures for both thermistor in the Temperature Graph connected on EX0 and Bed Slots . also i noticed that pronterface does not give me this error if it detects temperatures on EX0 and EX1 by moving one of the thermistors to the second extruder Slot .

Ill apreciate any help to solves this issues . i will like to do at least some test if is posible until i get my LCD adaptor.

sorry for my english