Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
Actually, It would be very interesting to see the .STL files so we can understand how this thing is built. But with that said, I'm looking at what has been done to support it in the Marlin_Main.cpp file. I have some comments:

Question #1: Why is there a servo defined in Configuration.h if there aren't any servo's used?

Question #2: Why are you using the very very first version of the Marlin code base that had Auto_Bed_Leveling? Probably, the right way to view that code base is as 'experimental'. It worked, but it had problems. Many of the issues have been worked out concerning the X_PROBE_OFFSET and Y_PROBE_OFFSET now. (Right now I have my origin in the back right because the code base you are using had issues with probing the X & Y in negative space) And given you are doing a positive Z_PROBE_OFFSET which nobody else has done yet, you want the benefit of the best thinking on this OFFSET topic. Can I encourage you to go get the latest code base, cross your configuration.h over to it and enable both:

#define ENABLE_AUTO_BED_LEVELING
#define AUTO_BED_LEVELING_GRID

And we start from there???
Answer to question 1. Servo was used on previous model, and was not changed. (oversight) Works OK with it still activated, just no servo on the machine.
Answer to question 2. Have been using the old version for quiet a while with no real issues. Should move over to a later version I suppose.

The setup I have now is working and has done a test print OK. There are some things that need tidying up though. I guess it would be best to use the later version and overcome any other problems along the way.