Aha! I should have known you would have been working on the whole suit. You do seem to be a bit of an overachiever, eh? Haha!

I have been wondering about Thingiverse myself. I don't know if it's just a situation where it's gotten too big- since I wasn't using it when it was smaller. But I do feel that having a site like that being run by the makers of a certain brand of printer may be a conflict of interest just on principle. The "featured" model choices are questionable at times. I have found such amazing models (like the stormtrooper helmet!) that print perfect and I only found by specific searches but the ones that are given prominence on the home page are sometimes unprintable or require so much repair that I don't bother. Some are posted by people who didn't do the design work but they get all the credit. I do like the concept of MyMiniFactory in that they don't put any models up that they haven't printed. So it weeds out a lot of crap.

Personally I am working on designs I hope to sell in the future so I don't intend to post a lot of my personal stuff anywhere since I don't trust people not to take it and sell it. There's a lot on etsy and similar sites that is pretty blatantly ripped off. But I am glad that people do share their stuff so I can have fun printing things for my own collection that I didn't have to try to model on my own.