Close

Hybrid View

Thanks for the quick reply. I have the creator pro. How did you twist it? I am tryign to visualize it and cant haha. Flashforge sent me a new printer because my other one was having so many issues. Just got this new creator pro from them and I started to notice that parts aren't square.

Tweaking the X Axis

Quote Originally Posted by sreisig1 View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. I have the creator pro. How did you twist it? I am tryign to visualize it and cant haha. Flashforge sent me a new printer because my other one was having so many issues. Just got this new creator pro from them and I started to notice that parts aren't square.
    Well, on the dreamer, I grabbed one end of the x axis bars with my left hand and the other end with my right hand, out toward the sides of the case. Then I pulled one hand toward my body while at the same time, in a very quick motion, pushed the other hand away from my body. The end result was a "kaka" sound, or a crunching sound, (however you want to describe it) changing the squareness of the x axis to the y axis.

I was able to use an indicator to see the out of square condition.

That said, I doubt that perfect squareness is achievable. It's not a Bridgeport, so I would temper my expectations.
    Hope that helps!