Hmm tricky opne.
The he3d k200 was my 3rd printer, and while after three years it's still factory spec hardware, electronics and firmware - I did make some mods to improve things.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend a delta as a first machine. But that said it's had over 7km ! of filament through it in the last three years and never put a foot wrong that wasn't my fault.
Without my mods and the sheet of Printbite I print on - it might be a bit trickier.
My first machine - flashforge creator was a real hit or miss affair until I stuck the Printbite sheet to it. And once your first layer and removing finished print issues go away - life is so much more fun :-)

So with the delta I ordered the printbite at the same time as the printer. So I've never had any adhesion issues with it.

And all the mods can be printed by the machine.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2386628
for the flexible cable manager you'd need to go down to about 10mm/s with a fairly stiff flexible filament - but I believe I printed the one I'm using with the delta.

On the up side - I can help :-)

I guess it depends what you think you're mainly going to print ?

Other than that, my best advice when looking at I3 style printers is to stick with josef prusa's original design.

Direct drive extruder
Dual z-axis motors
Print bed side support rails.

That way you at least start with a machine that has very sound engineering.