Close

Hybrid View

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    I have printed omitting the G29 on the kossel, and to be honest for the few seconds it takes to perform the point check, I think I'll stick with it. I remove the glass plate alot so saving the g29 codes or re-using them might be bad for me on the kossel.
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    I have printed omitting the G29 on the kossel, and to be honest for the few seconds it takes to perform the point check, I think I'll stick with it. I remove the glass plate alot so saving the g29 codes or re-using them might be bad for me on the kossel.
    I agree... I'm not actually going to have this active in my firmware. But some people really want it! So here it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    See, I just ran into an instance (prior I thought the same way you do) where I need to do this because if I want to multicolor print using a single extruder with the old code you just can't

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    I agree... I'm not actually going to have this active in my firmware. But some people really want it! So here it is!
    Thank you so much and I will try this in a few days as Halloween is here and I am busy busy with fixing an ancient mechanical skeleton butler/decorations and doing family things.