clearly the problem isnt what he has on his print bed.
Though theres alot of good techniquest being discussed here.
I personally rock a no name white glue stick. Cheap like borscht. (hell sometimes i apply it once and just print for a week on that) reapplying the glue can make for a rough surface and cause defects on the bottom layer.(doesnt always matter)

Anyways, you said it yourself when you move the model it prints. Thats your bed level. No idea what kind of printer you have or how it levels the bed but you should try moving the head around and adjustint it to the print bed using a peice of paper as a spacer.
So not sure how you'd do that with yours, but you really need to look into your bed level. My printer was a nightmare when i got it, untill i fought and fought and fought with the level.

Next thing was changing filament, check out hobby king PLA its SUPER cheap and perfectly adequate to learn with. its like 12$ canadian, so its not an investment.
Does the filament you're using have instructions for temp ranges? your initial temps to me seem off the chart. with my PLA i rock 210C and a print bed temp of about 60 i think.

Just so you know though. I have succesfully printed against my glass bed with NOTHING.