S3D saves a copy of the x3g and gcode at the same time. Up until a week or so ago now I was able to send the gcode to OctoPrint and launch from there. If I wanted to do the SD card I would copy the x3g file to it. There is no extra settings or messing around.
Now the the gcode fails on OctoPrint. Works fine on SD. I think there was an OctoPi update that preceded the issue. I don't remember changing any S3D settings. Everything looks the same. I will keep digging.

Thanks on the frog. i had torn apart the extruders and cleaning everything and releveled the bed. I like the frog for a calibration test for dual extruding. The color combo just seemed like it would fit. That is only with medium quality setting as well. I think on high with a temp of 200 instead of 195 it will get even better looking.
The ironic thing is that nothing changed with that file. I had it on the OctoPi which used to print fine from there. Now fails. So I put the x3g on the SD card and it printed perfectly.

Good news is the PrintBite is here. i will install it later tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
I've not a clue about octoprint. Does octo convert the Gcode into X3G? Can you print correctly when going directly through the USB port from S3G rather than thru the SD card? By the way, that's a good looking frog print. I like the color combo.