Quote Originally Posted by Talon 3D View Post
Speaking on my issue with OctoPrint this is what is going on.
Once I save a file I normally send the gcode file to OctoPi and print. For some reason after what I think was an updated it will just pause and never finish during prints. I have taken the same file and gcode does not fully print but the s3g file on being copied to the SD will.
I have rebuilt OctoPrint from scratch and it fixed nothing. First with no updates then with updates.
Here is my print of the same design saved at the same time. No changes. The x3g file printed the fan covers great the cgode I normally send to OctpoPi pauses part way through the raft and just stops. Will not unpause with the lcd menu or on OctoPrint.
Just to make sure nothing was messed up I did another two color frog and it would not even start with the gcode yet the x3g file printed fine.
I did not change any S3D settings either. I am at a loss.
As you can see the failed one with the blob at the corner.
I've not a clue about octoprint. Does octo convert the Gcode into X3G? Can you print correctly when going directly through the USB port from S3G rather than thru the SD card? By the way, that's a good looking frog print. I like the color combo.