Congratulations on your first post. Welcome to 3DPrintBoard.

Your print doesn't have adequate adhesion to the print bed, and the print starts to lift from the bed as the printed part cools and shrinks. PLA isn't as bad as other filaments like ABS, but it can still happen.

Are you using the aluminum bed and adhesive tape sheet from Wanhou? I'm not an expert with the Wanhou adhesive sheets. For others to help, you might elaborate on how you are preparing the print bed. Are you cleaning the adhesive sheet at all? I use blue painters tape which might be equivalent to your adhesive sheets, and swabbing it with isopropyl alcohol seems to clean off wax from manufacturing, finger oils from installing the tape, etc. I just know my prints stick far better if I prep the tape that way.

If you didn't, try using a brim of a few millimeters around the first layer of the part. This is an option in the slicer. Like the brim of a hat, it will increase the surface area of the first layer and help with adhesion. After the print completes, you can peel the brim away from the rest of the part. You might also show a picture of the bottom of the print. It could be that issues with that first layer are part of the reason the print is lifting from the bed.