Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
Did you do a firmware update on the printer from the flashprint software? Mine told me to do that when installing.
The FFCX does not use Flashprint.

Are you printing from USB? If so turn off power saving for the ports. Also if you are on a USB 3 port give a USB 2 a try.
It is not a USB issue as the printer continues to 'go through the motions'. The USB problem is common to all FFC_ printers but will stop the printer completely.

Maybe up the extruder temp a bit to 230 and make sure there are no pinch spots in the travel path for the filament. Also make sure the filament hasn't gotten crossed on its self on the reel, like the end got under a few loops and is crossed over itself and starts to tighten as it feeds.
What software are you using>
If the filament got snagged there would definitely be a clicking noise so I would rule out that.

I had something like this once, way back with some bad PLA. It would break in the feeder tube (probably too dry/brittle). What little was still clamped by the extruder wheel would go through and then nothing else came out despite the printer still printing. Re-load filament and try again. So on and so on until I finally got it.

It could be a loose cable to the extruder. Check those too. And definitely run the print on the other extruder in the meantime.