Hey everyone. I have had the Creator Pro for a couple days now, Love it! I'm using Simplify3D. First couple prints in the green ABS were ok, but now they are starting to be messed up a bit. As you can see here in these pictures, the first couple layers that are facing the bed are all messed up. Seems ok once it gets past that point though, not perfect. Pic one is of a fan guard side that was facing bed. Pic two is the other side of guard. Pic three is a different model midway through print. As you can see the first few layers are messed up, especially the first and the side that touches the bed. In the 3rd picture that's halfway through it doesn't look too bad, but can be better. I didn't really have this issue with my first couple prints. Right now I'm using the supplied blue flash forge stuff the printer came with. Installing glass soon once I fix these prints.

My question is, is this a bed adhesion issue AND/OR a not extruding enough plastic AND/OR an outline overlap Issue. Any help you can provide would be great. Photos attached.