Hi

Given the way shipping works, I would highlight your location. Having it come as a "surprise" in the checkout (or shipping) process is *not* what you want. As the site now presents it's self, it is not at all easy to figure out your location. If you happen to have some sort of US shipping deal (you are just across from Buffalo...) that would be worth mentioning as well.

One of the issues of doing honest reviews on gear is that some of the stuff is less than perfect. Unless the review points out the limitations of the unit, it's not all that useful. Manufacturers are often unhappy when dealers say bad things about their products. You also have a very basic question of: which one should I buy? I know nothing and have no experience and have no budget. Unfortunately it is a common question and the expectation is that the answer will be very specific and emphatic (= the only possible choice is to buy this model from that outfit). Any time you give those sort of answers (as a dealer) manufacturers get unhappy.

Bob