I use a local filament firm coex3d. Website is a bit lame, but good info there and updated fairly frequently. Once you get to understand how the products are arranged, it isn't so bad. I've actually found the mobile version does a better job of differentiating the size spools. Colored PLA/ABS at 23, B/W at 21 per kg and 500g spools for 9-11. Running a free shipping deal now for orders over $100, code is coexfree. Need to select the free shipping option after entering the coupon, it doesn't automatically do it for you. They offer a local pickup option for anyone in NE Wisconsin as well.

I only use their 3mm stuff, but found it to be very consistent and of good quality. I'm sure the 1.75 is just as good, I just have no need for it. Good price for domestic filament. I've found the company to be really responsive to email. They allowed me to test some of their new filament as well, just came out with a heat resistance pla they call pla prime, and a new PETG variant (don't think this is on the website yet, but pretty sure you could call and get a sample). I'm pretty excited about both, and the owners have a number of other filaments they plan on releasing before the end of the month.