Quote Originally Posted by Stwert View Post
Aye it's changed days now with, well everything
Think we'd probably just call it a council estate, well that or a shit hole, ha.
I can get away with that, I was born in one and spent the first 7 years of my life there before my parents decided to move us 60 miles away for a better quality of life. So I've been lucky really, we live in a nice place, crime in the entire region is incredibly low. (Not that I was always a good boy growing up, far far from it, I reeeaaallly enjoyed life but still managed to get an education and good jobs. but no-one outside of my friends knew about my wild side, I hid that well. But oh the stories I could tell you ) but I digress, bloody medication, what the hell was I talking about.

Sorry folks, awfy rambling, you wouldn't want to be in my head. And I've got to work like this, not much will be getting done
Well, all of this is off the subject at hand but I will tell you what was your shit hole would have been a palace and a great way of life here in the states in comparison. After 31 years I am sure they have ran down, or have they, because here they are having to tear down a lot of projects and the homeless rate went up. Section 8 housing is what took its place so the govt had less to do and they saved money. Nothing worse than spend 1k, or more, a month in an apartment and in comes Section 8 who paid 100 per month. Talk about ticked off residents and houses 50-100 per month while your neighbors are 1k-2k per month. The rich hoods screamed bloody murder but the govt told them to move to an island.