Quote Originally Posted by Syd_Khaos View Post
Ontop of that there is another issue I think I see.

Just watched a bunch of youtube vids on it...noticing that EVERYTHING is being printed with rafts.

Whats the deal there?

If the trade-off for printing without a bonding agent is that everything has to be done on rafts I am not sure its so good. Using PVC sticker and glue stick I print almost nothing on a raft. It is very rare I come across something that needs a raft to print properly.

Just thought I'd throw this up while there's a print on the go and you'd only seen printing being done with rafts on this stuff.

This is a quickie I'm doing for the mother-in-law (no jokes thank you ) but you can see it's occupying most of the bed and all I'm using is a skirt to check the flow on the first layer.

Probably about 5mm height printed so far there and as you can see it's all nicely flat and adhered to the bed. But I expect that, it'll stay that way until it cools at the end.

@DarkAlchemist
I offered you my spare bit before, I've just looked at shipping costs from here to the US, 5-7 day delivery costs practically nothing. So if you're interested in giving it a go, I'm happy to send it to you gratis. I'd certainly sooner someone got use of it than it sitting in a box under my desk doing nothing, it's too good to waste.