Quote Originally Posted by Syd_Khaos View Post
I have run a bit of Ninja and a bit of wax filament through em.
I did have a bit of issues with the ninja when I ran it, but not with the lower enclosure...it was prior to my putting hands on a low-pro feed gear. Still a decent print though, even though it was just some gaskets.

From what I read Filaflex is a tiny bit more stable (in terms of being fed through the machine) than Ninjaflex. I am unfamiliar with TPU.
TPU is sort of in the middle. Ninja is the daddy of the rubbery filament and if you want the most spring, and/or bounce, you go with it but with all of these filaments they will take the path of least resistance so if there is any gap wide enough for it to escape through it will and WHAM, BAM, JAM.

That extruder is on my liked list but honestly I don't think it is all that good because you need no gaps up to the feed gear nor after it and that is pretty darn hard to do with that style of mechanism.

I figure the largest gap allowed would be the radius of the filament and to be safer go half the radius so on 1.75mm filament no air gap should be larger than 0.875mm (I would say to be best no greater than half of that) then it shouldn't escape and jam on you.