I think it may depend on which company can disrupt a mainstream industry. For example, if Contour Crafting had a breakthrough and was able to do something like print $250K homes for $25K they would swallow up the construction industry.

Also, what if expiring patents coincide with big innovations that leave Statasys and 3D Systems out of the game. For example, autonomous car technology will be released no later than 2019. Autonomous cars don't crash, therefore, we will be able to build them lighter and without expensive safety equipment, hence, reducing the barriers to entry into the automobile market. Maybe the patents that expire between now and 2019 will spur a local vehicle manufacturing market and the big 3D print companies won't profit from it.

The way to figure out which company will come out on top may be to look for signs of public engagement in those things we consider necessities (food, shelter, health, etc.). I was pretty disappointed with the CEO of 3D Systems when I saw him get excited about the concept of engaging the public through Disney dolls customized with your child's face. He gave his talk less than a year (Oct 2013) before Sony's projected introduction of virtual reality (March 2014) for the Playstation, yet he was getting excited about plastic dolls. If he had been excited about how 3D printing will fit in with a confluence of emerging technologies I would have been convinced he had some grasp of the future and a plan to profit from it.

My guess is that the companies you listed will remain fairly stagnant because they are big corporate slugs.