I have been trying to get the Old world labs crew to send me a test print so i can make a decision as to if its worth buying their machine to print my models. Given that their claims of the .1mu resolution, i was sceptical (as 0.1mu is inside the UV spectrum) but open minded enough to request a test print. After all $5k for a machine that can come close to such a resolution would be an absolute bargain, and given how small the build is, surface finish shouldn’t be an issue either…

So after having tried to get these guys to print a test model for me for the better part of two months, they keep telling me there is a delay and that they will do it 'next.... the last email said give us another 5 weeks... im pretty sure this is either a scam or they have over exaggerated the resolution on this machine to a point where they don’t want people discussing the actual print quality. Im pretty disappointed both with their lack of customer service, honesty and ability to deliver something as simple as a test prints. Their email communication is highly unprofessional and im left feeling that if your considering this one, to wait for an actual ‘test print’ (if they can do one – has anyone seen the machine do an actual print?) before handing over any money.