UPDATE: So i got the new powersupply in . Before installing i went over all the printer wiring to make sure it was good . Tested the heat bed relay which all turned out good. I changed the thermister in the firmware to the correct 100k 3950 (11) . I had previously forgot to change it from 100k epcos (1) . In config.adv i also changed the thermal protection period from 30 to 60 on the hotend and 20 to 60 on the bed. I then did a test print while having it connected to the computer to watch for any error codes . Well turns out it printed fine. Both hotend and bed temps stayed with plus or minus 1 degree from the target. No problems . I printed a few more things and all is good.

I cant be sure what caused the problem originally but it had the be the thermister option or the thermal protection period and i dont think the powersupply failure was related to the thermal failures ,just coincidence . The bed Thermal protection period at 20 and 2degrees hysteresis is my guess for the thermal failures.

I did have one issue with mesh leveling in that at the end of the print the nozzle plunged down into the part instead of homing the x y first . In my endcode though i have G28 X0 Y0 so im not sure why it did that. What the best way in the endcode to have it lift up then home x and y ?