how bad was it bent? I have seen printers that were just fine after loosening up the screws top and bottom then run the platform up and down a little. Tighten back up and all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Warren O'neill View Post
i got my qidi off eBay and couldn't be happier with there service and postage times as it only took 2 days from china to Sydney with DHL.
But because i live in rural N.S.W Australia DHL don't service my aria so the printer got handed off to TOLL priority and thats wen my problems began.
From the time DHL handed my printer to TOLL it took 4 days to come from Sydney to me which is around 700km away.
The reason being is TOLL lost my printer and it ended up in a depot in a different state and then had to be shipped back to me from that depot.

But all that aside i ended up getting my printer yesterday.
its all set up and running with one not so small problem.
The Z axis rod it bent and it stops the bed from going all the way up without a little help.
I sent a email with a video describing the problem to emily and with in 30 minutes i had a reply saying that
they will be sending me a new Z axes set up to fix the problem. ( i am very impressed with there after sales service i must say )

The DHL tracking she gave me confirms it is on its way lets just hope TOLL don't screw it up on this end this time

I am new to 3d printing and this is my first printer.
After at least a month of research and reading reviews and forums and going throw all 99 pages of this thread i feel i am well on my way to
mastering this machine.

Thanks to all who have posted and i look foreword to reading the next 99 pages LOL