Close

Threaded View

My experience with eSun has been well it sucks. Ive tried it a few times both ABS and PETG the last one was recent with there PETG and we were slipping grinding and just plane printing like crap the only reason I went with e brand for the PETG is they had black and my normal supplier did not have black. So I sent them PP a msg on FB asking for black and bam they ran a batch of black. It arrived and printed the same Gcode model without a problem three rolls later it just prints.. Same for there ABS. I highly recommend http://pushplastic.com/

I would also try and up your extruder heat as you changed the air flow.

As for ABS sticking its always touch and go I have used slurry with great results but its a one time use deal. I switched to PEI sheet and its almost as good as slurry and darn near impossible to remove PETG prints I sometimes sprinkle baby powder to help release the prints. After discovering PETG I rarely print with ABS as its near impossible to control warp and lifting.

I also get in the habit of clearing the powder out of the hobbed bolt ever color change,,
    Last edited by beerdart; 04-14-2016 at 11:57 AM.